"Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God" (Acts 2:46–47).
This is where Rivergate really gets dangerous! At Rivergate, we place the highest priority on belonging to a Home Group. We see Home Groups as:
- loving communities that provide friendship and care
- safe places for us to discover and use our ministry gifts
- communities within which we can be trained how to be Jesus’ disciples
- centres for outreach and mission.
Rivergate consists of the following Home Groups:
- Men’s group, Monday 7:30pm fortnightly
- Deb & Chris Bishop’s group, Tuesday 7:30pm
- Bron Sheldrick’s group, Tuesday 7:30pm
- Lee Mullins’ group, Wednesday 7:30pm
- Montaz Ali's group, Thursday 7:30pm
Our Home Group Coordinator is Sid Eldridge (ph. 0412 837 429).
There are also some other groups running at Rivergate:
- Intercession prayer group (9:30am Tuesday) – speak to Lyn Gleave (ph. 8265 2548)
- Men’s prayer group (7:30am Wednesday) – speak to Peter Bartlett (ph. 8337 3474)